Prof. Daniela Todorova, PhD
Rector, professor, Honorary Professor of Ningbo University of Technology, China
Courses taught: “Transport Economics”, “Transport System Economics”, “Business Planning”, “Small and Medium Enterprises Management”, “Labour Economics”. – more than 60 publications in the fields of: Transport Policy; Transport Economics; Investment Policy in Railway Transport; Sustainable Development of Transport; Analysis of the Cost and Benefits of Infrastructure Projects; Pricing of Transport Service; Business Planning and Investment Project Management.
- 2002 – present: Deputy Head of Department of Economics and Accountancy in Transport;
- 1996 – present: Lecturer at Department of Economics and Accountancy in Transport;
- 2017 – Honorary Professor of Ningbo University of Technology, China;
- 2010 – present: Secretary for Bulgaria and member of the Scientific Committee of the European Association for Security;
- 2012 – present: Member of Sectoral Reference Council on Competences Appraisal of “Transport” Sector at Bulgarian Industrial Association;
- 2013-2016: Vise-rector of Research and International Relations;
- Member of teams for development and implementation of twelve research national and European projects.
Education and academic career:
MSc in Industrial Economics and Management, Moscow State Mining University, Russian Federation.
PhD in Economics, dissertation on “Improving the investment policy of railway transport for efficient development in market conditions”.
- Associate Professor
Associate Professor in Transport Economics and Management.
“Economics of Transport” and “Finance and Credit” at the Institute of Economics and Finance, Moscow State University of Railway Engineering /MIIT/, Russian Federation.
Professor in the scientific specialty “Economics and Transport Management”.