Vice-rector in research and international relations
Courses taught: Theoretical Mechanics, Applied Mechanics, Engineering Mechanics
- Professional career:
- - 1992-present: Member of the Academic Council and Faculty Council at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport.
- - 1994 - 2005: Head of Department of Mechanics at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport.
- - 1995 - present: Member of the management of the National Committee on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics at BAS
- - 1994 - present: Chairman of the trade union at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport and member of the Executive Board of the Transport Trade Unions in Bulgaria at CITUB.
- - 1995 - 1999: Advisor at Regional Municipality.
- -1999 - 2000: Chairman of the General Assembly at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport
- - 2004 - present: Vice – Rector of Research and International Relations at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport
- - 2005 - 2007: Advisor at Sofia Municipality.
- -2008 - 2016 : Rector of Todor Kableshkov University of Transport - Sofia
- - more than 70 publications in Bulgaria and abroad in the fields of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics;
- - 10 innovatory engineering topics and tasks;
- - Scientific advisor of PhD students;
- - Co-author of the project "Establishment of a Center for Organization and Management of Research Activities and International Academic Mobility at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport within the Education program of Open Society Foundation;
- - Team leader of the draft contract "New activities in the virtual space of the Center for Science, information and international academic mobility at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport within the Education program of Open Society Foundation
- - Editor–in-chief of the scientific e-journal "Mechanics, transport, communication" http://www.mtc-aj.com , established under the project "New activities in the virtual space of the Center for Science, Information and Academic Mobility at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport within the Education program of Open Society Foundation;
- - Project Leader of "Upgrading and construction of computer informational complex for conducting researches in the sphere of transport" at National Scientific Fund, Ministry of Education.
Education and academic career:
Mechanical Engineer in Machine Building , Technical University of Sofia
Engineer, specialized in Applied Mechanics, Technical University of Sofia,
Lecturer in Mechanics – Higher Military School of Construction and Engineering "Gen Blagoy Ivanov", Sofia
PhD in Applied Mechanics; dissertation on "Mechanics of Manipulators and Robots" at Specialized Scientific Council on Dynamics Strength and Reliability of Machines with the Higher Attestation Commission,
Associate Professor of Applied Mechanics, Department of Mechanics at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport "T. Kableshkov",
Doctor of Technical Science; dissertation on "Method of Centered in Elastic Dynamics of Manipulation Systems",
Professor of Applied Mechanics
Deputy Chairman of the Specialized Scientific Council on Structural Mechanics with the Higher Attestation Commission