Chairman of General Assembly
Courses taught: Occupational Safety in Construction (BSc course); Transport Infrastructure (BSc course); Superstructure of Railway (BSc course); Metropolitans (MSc course); Transport Infrastructure (MSc course). Research interests: Railway Infrastructure, Superstructure of Railway, Urban Railways, Transport Education. Publishing Activity: More than 70 publications in Bulgaria and abroad in the field of transport infrastructure and transport education. Author of a textbook and manual, co-author of a textbook and training manual.
- Professional career:
- 30 October, 2012: Chairman of the General Assembly at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport.
- October 2001 – November 2004: Vice-Rector of Research and International Activity at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport;
- December 2000: Head of Department of Transportation Engineering;
- October 1998: Associate Professor at Department at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport
- November 2004 – November 2012 – Associate Professor at Department of Transportation Engineering;
- June 1987:Sr. Lecturer at Todor Kableshkov Higher Military School of Transport.
Education and academic career:
Civil Engineer, Vasil Levski National Military University, Veliko Tarnovo,
Sr. Lecturer in Military Engineering Training at Todor Kableshkov Higher Military School of Transport,
PhD, Specialized Scientific Council on Military Engineering Sciences at Higher Attestation Commission,
Associate Professor in Design, Construction and Maintenance of Railways and Facilities
Professor in Design, Construction and Maintenance of Railways and Facilities