Master Thesis Defense at Department Electricity and Electric Power Supply in Transport
On February 20th and 21st, 2017 at department Electric Power Supply in Transport was held master thesis defence in specialties Electricity and Electric Power Supply Systems. The presented thesis were in the field of electricity, electric power supply systems, modern control systems and etc.
The examing Committee consisted of: chairman – prof. Milenov, PhD and members: prof. Pavlov, PhD, assoc. prof. Petrov,PhD, assoc. prof. Dimitrov, PhD and assoc. prof. Bakalov, PhD. Many of the studied problems and issues could be implemented in the theoretical and practical training of students. Seven of the 19 students defended their thesis with excellent marks which were the following:
1. Boris Markovski – Compensation of the reactive energy of energy transport systems – director of studies assoc. prof. Ivan Petrov, PhD.
2. Mariyan Mladenov – Projection and construction of scada-system for monitoring and management of the energy processes in buildings – director of studies assoc. prof. Vasil Dimitrov, PhD.
3. Radoslav Kirilov – Studying the asymmetry at public utility substations – director of studies assoc. prof. Ivan Petrov, PhD.
4. Rumen Angelkov – Experimental determination of the parameters of cable lines – director of studies assoc. prof. Ivan Petrov, PhD.
5. Mladen Birkov – Modernization of traction substation Belovo – director of studies prof. Georgi Pavlov, PhD.
6. Vasil Stoyanov – Implementation of compact switch gear of new generation – director of studies prof. Ivan Milenov, PhD.
7. Hristo Shushkov – Development of a management system for starting and stopping asynchronous operation – director of studies assoc. prof. Vasil Dimitrov, PhD.
This post is also available in: Български ( Bulgarian)