II SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION “ SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE TRANSPORT SYSTEMS ‘20”
II SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION
“ SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE TRANSPORT SYSTEMS ‘20”
TODOR KABLESHKOV UNIVERSITY OF TRANSPORT
TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT FACULTY
1574 Sofia, 158 Geo Milev str
NATIONAL RAILWAY INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY
1233 Sofia 110 bul.”Mariya Luiza”
17th- 19th September, 2020, Hotel Samokov, Borovets resort
- Technology, organization and management of transport.
- Security, safety and reliability of transport.
- Economic problems of transport
- Project management
- Industrial management
- Building machines technologies and techniques
- Quality and innovations in the transport education
- Abstract submission and registration for the conference: on the web site of Todor Kableshkov University of Transport or at the following link:
- The papers /including main text, figures, tables and references/ can be up to 6 pages. The technical requirements to papers layout are published at the site of the academic e-journal “Mechanics, Transport, Communications” http://www.mtc-aj.com/academic-php?lang=bg&body=articles.
A template of the paper layout could be downloaded from the following link:
Technical requirements to the layout of papers (click here)
Технические требования к оформлению докладов (скачать)
- Full text papers must be sent to the following e- mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All papers, which are sent on time and examine problems in the thematic fields, after a revision will be published in the e-journal “Mechanics, Transport, Communications” and printed.
- The maximum papers per author is two, no matter if they are a single or co-author papers.
- The papers should be presented in 10 minutes as the necessary technical equipment will be ensured at the day of the conference.
- Working languages: Bulgarian, English and Russian.
- Participation fee – 100 BGL or 50 EUR. Participation fee, paid at the day of the conference – 120 BGL or 60 EUR.
- Participation fee for PhD students, co-authors and attendants is 80 BGL or 40 EUR.
- The fee for papers which are not presented at the day of the conference but are accepted for publishing in the academic e-journal “Mechanics, Transport, Communications” after a revision is 100 BGL or 50 EUR.
- The academic journal “Mechanics, Transport, Communications” is indexed in the following databases: ROAD, Google scholar, Scientific Indexing Services, ERIH PLUS, J-gate.
- 30th of June 2020 – deadline for online abstract submission and registration for the conference.
- 28th of August 2020 – deadline for full text papers submission to e-mail: email@example.com. The papers should be edited in accordance with the requirements.
- 8th of September 2020 – paper submission acceptance.
- 11th of September 2020 – deadline for participation fees payment. The fee could be paid in cash at the cashier office of the university or to the following bank account in BGL:
BNB Central Office
IBAN: BG48BNBG 9661 3100 1282 01
And for transactions in Euros:
BNB Central Office
IBAN: BG16BNBG 9661 3400 1282 43
Reason for payment: „Participation fee-17-19 June 2020”.
- 08.09.2020 – participants should send requests for hotel reservation and registration for the conference at the following link
- 12.09.2020 – the programme of the conference will be sent to the registered participants.
- 17.09.2020 – Registration of the participants for the conference at Borovets resort.
- 18.09.2020 – Plenary sessions and discussions.
- 19.09.2020 – Round table “Sustainable development of railway infrastructure – practical aspects”
prof. Daniela Todorova, PhD, eng.-econ., Rector of Todor Kableshkov University of Transport (Bulgaria)
Krasimir Papukchiyski, M.Sc.eng.-ekon., Director General of NRIC (Bulgaria)
prof. Todor Razmov, PhD, eng., Dean of Transport Management Faculty at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport (Bulgaria)
Biser Minchev, M.Sc. eng., Acting Deputy Director General “Operation” of NRIC (Bulgaria)
Rossen Jeliazkov, Minister of Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications (Bulgaria)
Prof. Petar Kolev, DSc (Bulgaria)
Prof. Boyan Mednikarov, DSc (Bulgaria)
Prof. Nikolay Georgiev, PhD (Bulgaria)
Prof. Erhan Tabakoğlu, PhD, Trakya University, Rector (Turkey)
Galina Vassileva, eng., Director of Programme and Project Coordination Directorate, MTITC (Bulgaria)
Prof. Ognian Andreev, PhD, eng., Technical University of Sofia (Bulgaria)
Prof. Zdenek Dvorak, PhD, University of Zilina (Slovak Republic)
Assoc. prof. Ing. Bohuš Leitner, PhD, University of Zilina (Slovak Republic)
Prof. Evgeni Sofonov, DSc (Russian Federation)
Neli Andreeva, Director of Strategic Development and Investment Projects, NRIC (Bulgaria)
Miko Milanov, Director of Budget, Financing and Information Systems, NRIC (Bulgaria)
Borislav Petrov Avramov, M.Sc. eng., Acting Deputy Chief Safety Inspector of NRIC (Bulgaria)
Assoc. prof. Yulia Varadinova, PhD
Prof. Kalin Kalinov, PhD (Bulgaria)
Assoc. prof. Ivanka Savova, PhD (Bulgaria)
Prof. Kiril Karagyozov, PhD (Bulgaria)
Assoc. Prof. Valentina Staneva, PhD, (Bulgaria)
Assoc. prof. Nina Dimitrova, PhD (Bulgaria)
Assoc. prof. Boryana Rogozherova, PhD (Bulgaria)
Prof. Emil Zhelezov, PhD (Bulgaria)
Prof. Ivan Kolarov, PhD (Bulgaria)
Prof. Hristina Lazarova Nikolova, PhD, University of National and World Economy (Bulgaria)
prof. Marija Malenkovska, PhD, Faculty of Technical Sciences Bitola (North Macedonia)
Assoc. Prof. Svetla Draganova Tzvetkova, PhD, University of National and World Economy (Bulgaria)
Prof. Antoaneta Kirova, PhD (Bulgaria)
Assoc. prof. Ing. Andrej David, PhD – University of Zilina (Slovak Republic)
Assoc. prof. Ing. David Rehak, PhD – VSB – Technical University of Ostrava (Czech Republic)
Assoc. prof. Ing. Stanislav Filip, PhD (Slovak Republic)
Assoc. prof. Ing. Ľuboš Cibák, PhD (Slovak Republic)
Prof. Nikolay Tontchev, DSc (Bulgaria)
Prof. Sergei Kirsanov, PHD (Russian Federation)
Prof. Zoran Cekerevac, PhD (Serbia)
Assoc. prof. Mirena Todorova, PhD (Bulgaria)
Prof. Leszek Korzeniowski, PhD (Poland)
Prof. Nikolay Gromov, PhD (Ukraine)
Prof. Simeon Ananiev, PhD (Bulgaria)
Prof. Vicente Esteban, PhD (Spain)
Prof. Dimitar Dimitrov, PhD (Bulgaria)
Toni Grozdanov, M.Sc.Eng., Head of Integrated Investment Projects Department, NRIC (Bulgaria)
Milanka Bogavac, PhD (Serbia)
Selçuk Duranlar, PhD – Trakya University, (Turkey)
Nataliya Koleva, PhD, eng., Technical University of Sofia (Bulgaria)
Assoc. prof. Yulia Varadinova, PhD (Bulgaria)
Neli Andreeva, NRIC (Bulgaria)
chief assist. prof. Nina Gergova, PhD, (Bulgaria)
Senior Lecturer Violina Veliova, PhD, eng. (Bulgaria)
Vesela Dyakova, Erasmus coordinator, (Bulgaria)
This post is also available in: Български ( Bulgarian)