Vice-rector in Research and International Relations
Prof. eng. Krasimir Krystanov,PhD
Author and co-author of over 70 publications in the field of lifting and transport machines in Bulgaria, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA, Australia, Great Britain.
He is the author of three textbooks. Leader and participant in over 20 research projects in the country and abroad.
Lecturer in the Erasmus + program at universities in Poland, Greece, the Czech Republic, Turkey and Romania. Specialist in the Program of the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area in the Department of Civil and Transport Engineering, Working Group “Roads and Transport”, at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim, Norway.
Lecturer in the following disciplines: Hoisting-and-transport machines / bachelor’s course /, Engineering-logistics – hoisting-and-transport machines, processes and systems / bachelor’s course /, Mechanization and automation of transport-handling processes / bachelor’s course /, Technical safety and supervision of hoisting transport and construction equipment / bachelor’s course /, Mechanization and automation of loading and unloading and warehousing processes / bachelor’s course /, Machines and systems for continuous transport / bachelor’s course /, Storage processes and systems / bachelor’s course /, Technical supervision of lifting equipment / master’s course /, Normative documents for technical supervision of facilities with increased danger / master’s course /, Modeling and optimization of engineering logistics systems / master’s course /, Technique for combined transport, intermodal and cargo terminals / master’s course /.
- since 2005 Correspondent of Jane’s Report magazine – Great Britain; Metro Report – Great Britain; Railway Gazette International – Great Britain; International Railway Journal – Great Britain;
- from 2003 to 2009 – Member of the International Parking Institute, USA;
- from 2005 to 2007 – Member of the National Parking Association, USA;
- 2007 – Award for Young Scientist with International and National Achievements “For Contribution to the Youth Innovation and Information Society” Youth Innovation and Information Society “;
- 2007 – 2012: Assistant and Chief Assistant in the Department “Lifting-transport and construction machines and systems” at “Todor Kableshkov” University of Transport;
- since 2014: Head of the “Department of Material Handling and Construction Machines” of “Todor Kableshkov” University of Transport;
- 2018 – Dean of the Faculty of Machinery and Construction Technologies in Transport;
- 2021 – Vice-Rector of Research and International Relations
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC GROWTH:
- Master, mechanical engineer
2001 – Master of Mechanical Engineering, Higher Military Transport School “Todor Kaleshkov”, Sofia, specialty “Lifting-transport, road and construction machines”.
2005 – PhD with defended dissertation on “Optimization of parameters of automated parking garages, serviced by transmanipulators” in the scientific specialty 02.01.48 “Lifting and transporting machines”.
2007 – 2012- Assistant and Chief Assistant in the Department ” Department of Material Handling and Construction Machines” at “Todor Kableshkov” University of Transport.
- Associate Professor
Since 2014 associate professor in the scientific specialty 02.01.48 “Lifting and transport machines”
Since 2018, professor in the professional field of Mechanical Engineering “Lifting and transport machines”