Vice-dean of the Faculty of Building structures in transport
Associate professor at department “Building structures in transport”. Courses taught: Automotive engineering - part I; Automotive engineering - part II; Automobile diagnostics; Theory and construction of automobiles; Automobile dynamics. His interests are in the field of: Theory of automo-biles; Automobile construction; Testing of cars; Automotive transmissions; Vehicles with hybrid drive. He has over 30 publications in Bulgaria and Russia in the field of building structures in transport and internal combus-tion engines. He is author of a textbook, a guide and co-author of another guide. Other activities: he is director of studies of 25 graduates, 4 of whom PhD students at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport. He has been also project manager of research projects one of which international. He participates in Scientific Juries, he is a member of the section in “Automo-bile engineering” at National Technical Association.
- Professional career
- since January 2017 - vice-dean of Faculty “Building structures in transport” at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport;
- from 1987 to 2014 assistant professor and chief assistant professor at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport;
- from1994 to 1997 chairman of the Methodical Commission in Heat and refrigeration systems at department “Locomotives”
- from1984 to 1987 PhD student at department „Cars, tractors and trucks” at Transport Faculty of Technical university in Sofia.
- from 1981 to 1984 technologists at the Institute in tires and polyamide fibre at the Economic Chemical Factory - Vidin.
- from 1979 to 1981 inspector at the regional directorate at the National Standardisations Organization
- April 1979 to November 1979 technologists at Freight transportation de-partment in Vidin.
Education and academic career:
Engineer in Road Transport, tractors and trucks – Technical University Sofia;
postgraduate course in “Problems of wheeled propellers of cars, trucks and tractors” at Technical University Sofia
Assistant professor in Internal combustion engines at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport
Pedagogical course at Todor Kableshkov University of Transport
Specialized course in Machinery and Equipment Assessment
PhD in “Cars, tractors and trucks”
Associate professor in Automotive engineering