As a modern university, Todor Kableshkov University of Transport successfully defends its mission to participate actively in the formation and implementation of the state policies for the development of higher education and research in the areas of land transport, transport infrastructure and telecommunications.
The Todor Kableshkov University of Transport’s mission is:
- To leverage its interdisciplinary approach and excellent academic, professional and innovation capabilities to develop highly qualified specialists in the transport and telecommunication sectors;
- To provide its students with up-to-date knowledge and skills suitable for the modern marketplace
- To create opportunities for rapid and efficient personal development, preparing its students for success;
- To incorporate into its education the values of civic society;
- To harmonize the processes of globalization and introduction of new technologies with societal capabilities and interests;
- To guarantee the integration of education and research;
- To create new knowledge and knowledge-based marketable products;
With more than 30,000 alumni since 1922, the Higher School of Transport prepares highly qualified professionals for the fields of land transport, transport infrastructure and telecommunications. Our graduates occupy important positions in the Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Interior, public transport services, consulting firms and, research institutes. In 2001, Todor Kableshkov University of Transport was among the first Bulgarian universities to take advantage of changes in Higher Education Law and enroll students in Masters programs immediately after completion of their Bachelor degrees. These students successfully completed their Masters degrees in 2003. In Todor Kableshkov University of Transport, we also encourage continuity – many of our students are children of alumni.
This post is also available in: Български ( Bulgarian)